Microinsurance Philippines | According to the audited financial statements, Robocash Group revenue in FY2019 amounted to US$ 132.1 million with a 62.5% increase year-over-year (2018 – US$ 81.3 million, 2017 – US$ 39.8 million). At the same time, total comprehensive income grew at 111.7% year-over-year hitting US$ 18.8 million (2018 – US$ 8.9 million, 2017 – US$ 6.1 million).
The international fintech holding Robocash Group delivering micro consumer lending services in Europe and Asia today announces its combined audited financial statements for the full years ended 31 December 2019, 2018, and 2017.
Audited by KPMG, financial highlights for the year ended December 31, 2019, reflect strong growth in the company’s core business and its ability to capitalize on the rapid digital penetration across the footprint (all comparisons to the year ended December 31, 2018):
- Revenue increased by 62.5% YoY, from US$ 81.3 million to US$ 132.1 million.
- Total comprehensive income grew at 111.7% YoY hitting US$ 18.8 million.
- Retained earnings amounted to US$ 28.1 million, up 51.2% YoY.
- Total assets comprised US$ 60.3 million, up 116.8% YoY.
- Total equity equaled US$ 37.8 million, up 102.0% YoY.
Operating performance highlights for the same period confirm the demand for the group financial services created to benefit the underbanked and underserved segments of the tech-savvy generations:
- The number of registered customers grew to 4.2 million, up 105.9% YoY.
- The number of provided loans amounted to 3.3 million, up 45.8% YoY.
- Disbursed principle increased by 66.5% YoY, from US$ 183.5 million to US$ 305.5 million.